How To Create A Form In Word 2010
No downloads required
How To create a form in word 2010
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Create A Form In Word 2010 in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Create A Form In Word 2010, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Create A Form In Word 2010, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - How To Create A Form In Word 2010
Instructions and Help about how to create a form in word 2010
To get things started I just created a table with a few words to act as labels for our fill in the blank form let's begin by clicking on the file tab click on options select the customized ribbon option in the main tabs area click on the developer checkbox then click okay now you should see your new developer tab click on it make sure your cursor is positioned where you want your fill-in-the-blank control to be inserted since I want to name I'm going to click on the rich text content control button next up we want a date so I'm going to move my cursor down to the date and select the date picker control finally we need an age I'm just going to use the text control for this as well now as you can see I can select the controls and fill them in as I like and that's all there is to it we now have a fill in the blank form in Word Music.
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.