How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
15 years ago, my father published a book with a company that is out of business. He owns the copyright. I designed the cover. He now wants additional copies. Is it possible to scan the pages, create a PDF, and publish on KDP?
If for example you have sourced some of your material or quotes from articles you have to be aware of copyrights. Moreover, if you source from a 3rd party e.g a web based article, always trace to the original author. My experience, I wanted to use a feature for my book from a well known UK newspaper in which a website had sourced from the newspaper.I asked permission, the newspaper was going to charge me a fee, (the newspaper brand begins with the letter I) Luckily I knew the guy who composed the original article . I asked his permission, he refused me to continue. If I trusted and paid the fee, I may have had copyright issues from the original author….When I compiled my book I contacted every website, author, journalist…highlighting that I will cite their work and include links…I have completed contacting and been granted permissions. Keep a copy of all permissions and correspondence…Google has a guide on copyright.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
The fact there might be copyright issues with a website you intend to cite in an article is not a consideration, nor an excuse. The article does not have to be copyrighted to be cited by you, it is up to you to decide if the article is fair to you. A final consideration, is the nature of your source or article. I have quoted a site, that I have been in contact with, that had a few minor issues. This is fine, as long as you contact the contributor of said article and point out these issues immediately, rather than wait for the article to be published or posted on to one of your blogs, Facebook pages or blog sites. If the article is sourced by a professional and I do not get in touch, or am not made aware of the serious issues, then I may have.