How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert an HTML to a PDF using Node.js? I need to take HTML data (not file or url but actual HTML code) and create a PDF file out of it. Does anyone have an experience with an NPM that does so successfully?
The best way to do it is call another command-line based tool which saves to a file, then just read that file. Do this with a child process, and wait for it to end. The actual software which does the conversion, I’m not sure of. There are a lot of variables involved so you will have plenty of choices to make when doing the conversion.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
For example, if I want to save to a PNG image, I want to use .png.
I could do this with a tool like GIMP, and save the output image to file name .png, but that's not very convenient, especially if I just want to save a file to the desktop, for one thing.
Or maybe a command-line tool. You could also download a program for Windows/OS X using a download link on the site, or download from a package.
That would look like: java -jar