How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can we create PDF books using blockchain technology that can't be opened anywhere other than just one device (mobile, laptop, tablet, etc.)?
You can use couple of readily available frameworks for the same. Choose between Ethereum (first version released in 2015) and Hyperledger (first version released in 2017). There are some technical differences between Hyperledger and Ethereum in terms of how the blockchains can function. Fundamentally, Ethereum believes that all nodes will participate in a given decentralized network. Larger the better so that security and immutability is guaranteed. However, the issue of performance and scalability are being solved through other mechanism, including changing the consensus algorithm to proof of stake. Hyperledger thinks large corporations cannot use blockchain technology in its current form due to scalability and performance limitations. The most important factor determining performance improvement is who can participate in the network and that changes the equation drastically. Hence, Hyperledger Fabric 1.x is a permissioned ledger system, which means that only authenticated nodes can participate. While Ehtereum is public blockchain (as explained above) and supports ‘SmartContracts’, Hyperledger supports its own version of creating self-executing contracts called ‘Chaincode’. Ethereum uses high-level coding languages like Solidity or LLL and compilers like remix to create smart contracts. Hyperledger uses Composer. Spend some time to understand each framework before jumping into it. There are pros and cons for each!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
If you want a really in-depth overview of blockchain technology, I strongly recommend reading The Coming Swarm by Mike Here. Conclusion: So where do we go from here? If we want to go from here, I hope that you have been inspired to find better ways of working with the blockchain technology. Blockchain is not going away, unless humans decide it is. However, blockchains are more than the technology that is the backbone for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ether. Blockchain can also be thought of as a new technology that is used by all companies, governments and businesses that require trust. There are many ways to use blockchain technology, and I hope this will help you take the next big step.