How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I create EPS and PDF files out of Photoshop?
Sound like t want vector than raster files… or at least file with clipping path. But I need to look at contest rule to be sure what t are asking. If you could link to contest rule, probably it will be more clear what you need to do. That being said, depend on what rule said, there are several things you can do. Do you know how to create clipping path? flatten layers, and create clipping path. Once you create that you can save as EPS etc. But, if you know way around illustrator, I would create vector files in illustrator since that should pass under almost any contest rule. good luck
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
Thank you for your comment. It's not necessary to create clip path. If the file is already vector/animation, then it's ok. If the file is vector/animation then it makes sense to create clipping path, but with this rule you can't use an animation file in this way. So if you want your animation, be sure to create clipping path in Illustrator. I created vector/animation from the image. Once it has been scanned, I need to create clipping-path. For animation, I would create EPS or PDF. Good luck! Good Luck! Thank you very much. Now I need to find out what this rule is. But I've never heard of this rule before. Is this for the Illustrator contest or something? Good luck! Good Luck! I guess that you can add a clip path to your vector file in Illustrator, then save as .eps file. Good luck! Good Luck! Now, I need to find out what this rule is. Ok, thanks for your.