How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I fetch data from MySQL database in PHP and create a PDF?
First, figure out what your performance requirements need to be. T aren’t “as fast as possible” - t’re “as fast as needed to solve my engineering problem”. Second, explore the schema of the MySQL DB itself, before investing in expensive engineering strategies (in terms of time spent, complication of infrastructure, etc) such as Redis or data compression. It may be (and probably is the case) that the queries used by the API are not well-designed or well-indexed. Also, make sure the MySQL instance and server are well-provisioned, with plenty of RAM and fast storage, and the half-dozen or so MySQL config parameters that matter are set to reasonable values. And make sure there isn’t a slow network between your API and the MySQL backend. This should get your app to within a few milliseconds or less for each query. If this is *still* too slow, you can start exploring caching options such as Redis. However, a tightly designed MySQL DB, where queries always use primary keys and queries are well-cached, won’t be all that much slower than something like Redis, as InnoDB is already acting as a name-value-pair store in this situation. When diagnosing and fixing a performance problem, you want to start simple and go hard, versus “the db is too slow, let’s rewrite our app from end-to-end”, which happens far too often.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
I hope this has given you a bit of an idea about what goes on behind the scenes when you're adding a query. Thanks for reading! — - If you enjoyed this video please check out my other videos (they tend to be awhile out).