How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I want to create a PDF file and make it work completely like a website. How can I do it? (Read details)
If you want direct control over the process, bring the PDF file into Create Fillable Form Pro. Click on Document » OCR Text Recognition » Recognize Text Using OCR. If you need to do this often, Create Fillable Form has built-in scripts so that you can automate the process. Works like a charm
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
I don't recommend using this when doing a real project, but it is good for keeping your PDF secure (for which I really appreciate the developer's effort). You should always use a font with just Unicode characters (or a “possible-unicode-family” setting (see: ) for most standard fonts). As an extra benefit, you get to use Unicode characters for any formatting you need. When you are looking in a file, you can now use a “convert to text” tool that allows you to convert to a specific character set (like: Arabic, Cyrillic or Greek). This is a great feature. You can use the “convert to font” tool if you want the ability to copy text to your document (but this can be dangerous). It's better to raster your text in layers if you want this feature. I have a tip to make your project look cleaner. The best way to do this.