How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I was trying to save my CV in PDF format, which I have created using Photoshop. However, I get an error message saying, “Could not save a copy as “.PDF” because PDFL initialization failed”?
In Create Fillable Form Photoshop, simply select in the menu File>Save as> and choose “Photoshop PDF” in the drop-down list of the file formats that Photoshop can save to. Save it, and you have a PDF. Alternatively, if you have Create Fillable Form installed, you can print the PSD file from Photoshop (CTRL+P on PC, or CMD+P on Mac), and in the list of printers, select ”Create Fillable Form PDF”. You will end up with a PDF file as well.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
The important thing is that the file format is “PSD”, meaning that it can be saved as a PDF.