How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are some hacks useful while creating a Microsoft Word document and converting it into PDF format?
How do you handle images getting blurred when converting a Word to PDF document? Look for an option in the conversion process to manage quality. If you use Word's conversion feature, the File Save As PDF dialog will have “Optimize for” options. choose “Standard” for publishing instead of the default “Minimum size”. As well, for finer control, click the “Tools” button next to Save to choose “Compress Pictures” to offer a number of resolution controls. Other software will usually offer similar options, and some may provide specific controls for images. Here's a screenshot of the controls in the tool I use (Nitro Pro). Nitro Pro creates a PDF by “printing” a socument as a PDF. The above screenshot shows how I have changed the Downsample default values for all 3 types of images to prevent Nitro Pro from downsampling any of the images in my document.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
The results are shown above. What happens when you have a document with over 2000 images? What should happen when you have a document with over 2000 images? When you have a document containing over 2000 images you're likely to have to do some image quality tweaking if not to break down your PDF to a more acceptable size. The above screenshot shows what is displayed when I'm printing a PDF file of the complete Excel spreadsheet.