How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What types of files can you create a searchable PDF from?
When you say searchable archive, are your PDFs created by a scanner or fax system? In that case you would have to OCR the data as it would just be an image. Otherwise if your PDFs were digitally created (like a Print to PDF from a software), it should retain all of the text data and its searchable then. You can then post it online to file sharing site of your choice.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
If you’re using Acrobat, Acrobat Reader 8 or newer will detect text in an image automatically. However, if the image is in one of the following file formats (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc), you must use the Find Text tool within Acrobat Reader.